Reputation and Corporate Communication
Today, reputation is recognized as one of the most important assets of an organization. However, the complexities of reputation as a phenomenon are often not properly understood. As a result organizations put their reputations at risk. Reputation is the responsibility of everyone in the organization, but utlimately it is managers' actions that contribute to the overall success of the organization's reputation and standing. This course provides anyone working at any level within any function in any kind of organization with the basic understanding of the principles of reputation and how it is used in building the corporate brand with multiple stakeholders. The word corporate is understood in the broadest sense to represent any type of organization.
- Understanding identity and image
- Rise and scope of corporate reputation
- Significance of corporate culture
- Reputation risk and how to mitigate it
- Measuring reputation
- Rise of corporate brands and brand-reputation dilemma
- Measuring corporate brands
- Dimensions and contexts of corporate communication
- Stakeholder dimension
- Symbols, tools and media
- Corporate communication methods
Dette er et utdrag fra den komplette kursbeskrivelsen for kurset. Dersom du er aktiv student på BI, kan du finne de komplette kursbeskrivelsene med informasjon om bl.a. læringsmål, læreprosess, pensum og eksamen på portal.bi.no. Vi tar forbehold om endringer i denne beskrivelsen.