Centre for Creative Industries
Digitization and Diversity
Prosjektet Digitization and Diversity: Potentials and Challenges for Diversity in the Culture and Media Sector er finansiert av Norges forskningsråd, KULMEDIA-programmet.
- Solvoll, Mona og Linn-Birgit Kampen Kristensen, “Digital generation and disruptive innovation – how a generation z is hijacking media content (working paper)” Konferanseinnlegg på European Media Management Association Annual Conference in Warsawa, 14.06.2018.
- Bang, Tor & Mona K. Solvoll: The 13th World Media Economics and Management Conference 2018. Cape Town, accepted: “Global digital advertising, tax-havens versus a national media industry. What, if any, are government, industry and company strategies to facilitate and protect a national and sustainable media industry in small countries, such as Norway?”
- Solvoll, Mona K & Tor Bang: The 13th World Media Economics and Management Conference 2018. Cape Town, under review: “Do you read me? Users dislike ads, content marketing and paywalls
- Bucher, Taina: “Revisiting the black box”, ICA, San Diego, Mai 2017.
- Olsen, Ragnhild Kristine; Global giants, local liaisons – Diversity of local media experiences and policy implications. NoPSA 2017 XVIII Nordic Political Science Congress, The 2nd European Symposium on Media Policy; 2017-08-08 - 2017-08-11
- Røssaak, E.: “Digitization and the Future of Archives”, Seminar paper ved Tamkang University, Taipei, 25. jan. 2017.
- Røssaak, E.: “Bokhylla.no: The digitization of the Norwegian literary heritage”, Digital Humaniora, Norden konferanse, Göteborg, 16 mars, 2017.
- Røssaak, E.: “The Materiality of the digital”, Forskerskolen “Authoritative Texts and Their Reception”, UiO, Oslo 14 juni 2017.
- Sverdljuk, J. og Røssaak, E.: “Online libraries and diverse multimedia communities: conflicting affordances, tools and socio-technical imaginaries?” 7th Organizations, Artifacts & Practices (OAP) workshop “Collaboration & Materiality: The New Places, Communities & Practices of the Collaborative Economy”16th-18th June 2017, Singapore SMU and ESSEC Business School.
- Røssaak, E.: “Virtual Nation: New Perspectives on Taiwan’s National Digitization Program”, Seminar paper at Taipei Tech University, Taipei, 25 september 2017.
- Sverdljuk, J. (2017) “Young People as Literary Netizens: Social Media and Digital Book Services in Literature Education in Norway”. Conference paper at Conference on Digital Humanities 2017: Digitization of the Humanities and New Ways of Teaching. RIDCH Conferences 2017 1 – 3 June 2017.
- Sverdljuk (2017) “Boys and girls as literary “netizens”: disruptive media use and the prospects towards social inclusion”. Conference paper at Age, Agency, Ambiguity. 6th Conference of the Sino-Nordic Women and Gender Studies Conference Series, at the University of Oslo, Norway, August 27-30 2017.
- Olsen, Ragnhild Kristine; Solvoll, Mona K. The Potential of Paywalls to Attract New Subscribers? Business Models in Local Online Norwegian Newspapers. EMMA 2017; 2017-05-11 - 2017-05-12
- Solvoll, Mona K. Increasing Citizen Engagement by Using Participatory Features in Local Online Newspapers. Nopsa 2017; 2017-08-08 - 2017-08-11
- ”Bang, Tor, & Mona K. Solvoll: “Towards converging editorial and commercial genres. A study of target users’ consumption and perception of media content on commercial products.”
- Bang, Tor & Mona K. Solvoll: “Norway’s DAB-revolution: a case of technological determination and globalization.”
- Vestberg, Lager N.: «The Place of Photography and the Phases of Digitisation», Photo Archives VI: The Place of Photography Conference, Christ Church College, Oxford University, 20-21 april.
- Vestberg, Lager N.: «I det digitale museet: fotografi mellom katalog og artefakt», Norsk museumsforbunds konferanse «Mangfoldig museumsforskning», Sverresborg 23. november 2017.
- Vestberg, Lager N.: Analogue ancestors and digital descendants: on genealogy and the archival cultures of photography. Cultures of Photography; 2017-11-06
- Vestberg, Lager N.: I det digitale museet. Fotografi mellom katalog og artefakt. Mangfoldig museumsforskning; 2017-11-23
- Vestberg, Lager N.: Images at Work: Digitization and the Archival Cultures of Photography. History and Theory of Photography Research Seminar; 2017-11-09
- Vestberg, Lager N.: Photography, Archives, and the Phases of Digitization. About Time: Temporality and Historiography; 2017-04-26
- Vestberg, Lager N.: Photography as a technology of history: the medium and its materialities in the digital museum. Thinking the Image Research Group; 2017-11-08
- Vestberg, Lager N.: The Place of Photography and the Phases of Digitisation. Photo Archives VI: The Place of Photography; 2017-04-20 - 2017-04-21
- Bucher, Taina: “Algorithmic identity”, AoIR, Berlin, October 2016.