French Norwegian Day 2017 on Sustainable Mobility
Each year since 2005, the CCFN invites its members to the French-Norwegian Day in Oslo. This day aims at gathering various personalities from the Norwegian and French political and economical networks about a varying topic each year.
The day begins with a conference in which speakers are debating bilateral cooperation. It is followed by a tasting of French products. The French-Norwegian Day is closed by a Gala Dinner and an Award Ceremony of the " Fransk-Norsk Trophée ".
18.45-23.00 Gala dinner and CCFN-AIR FRANCE KLM Fransk-Norsk Trophée.
This day will end in Gamle Logen, with an exclusive gala dinner gathering major actors of the French-Norwegian business community. During the gala dinner we will award the CCFN - AIR FRANCE KLM Fransk-Norsk Trophée 2017 to a company that has shown an outstanding performance in the cooperation between France and Norway.
- For CCFN members: Conference and Lunch: 580 NOK, Gala Dinner: 1 780 NOK
- For non-members: Conference and Lunch: 980 NOK, Gala Dinner: 2 400 NOK
- Tid:torsdag 19. oktober 2017 08.15 - 16.00
- Sted:BI - campus Oslo, Nydalsveien 37, room C1-020
- Kontakt:Ellen Heggelund (firstname.lastname@example.org)